Weeds v3 Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weeds v3 Forum

Welcome to Weeds v3 Forum

+5
DarkBever
viTaly
King
Tank
Butramas
9 posters

drop function of assassin masks

DarkBever
    DarkBever
    Forum Member

drop function of assassin masks - Page 2 Empty Re: drop function of assassin masks

Post  DarkBever Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:04 am

Lol because sin bring you fun, doesn't mean all others think like you.
    Get a life. Shocked
    Reckless
    n00bie

drop function of assassin masks - Page 2 Empty Re: drop function of assassin masks

Post  Reckless Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:54 pm

Butramas wrote:So we cant sin cause we dont wanne drop our stuff? wow that sounds like alot of fun on weed server, you cant sin and castle siege is fucked up... But hey the duels are FUN Suspect

P-servers are all about sinning...

I dont know anything about kalonline? yet i seem to pwn at every P-server I play hmmmm.... your the one who doesnt wanne get sinned. I don't really play int server but I'm sure no one on INT server goes sinning with gr60 gear.
    And no, a gr60+ panter isnt easy to get cause you need to rely on the exp events. Since I dont like to pimp and I dont have any hacks for this... I dont enjoy dropping my bow to some damm noobs who just jump you with their whole party.
    Dont tell me I dont know anything about kalonline... I know everything there is to know about kalonline private servers.

well since you guys are just a bunch of pussy's who just seem to play kal for pve and duels... then just dont allow sins at lost city. Then at least let us sin at fort ramp with our gear, so the noobs can just lvl and duel at lost city.

This calls for a poll cheers
    how the fuck can u call anyone a pussy, you're the fuckin faggot bitch whos scared to loose items on a private server.. wow u suck at life, fuckin dickhead
    junk
    Posting Well

Post  junk Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:18 pm

I love the way you're always so subtle Reckless ^^
    DarkBever
    DarkBever
    Forum Member

Post  DarkBever Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:02 pm

Reckless from Nareaha? Cool
    Reckless
    n00bie

Post  Reckless Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:43 pm

junk wrote:I love the way you're always so subtle Reckless ^^

haha love you yoo

and yeah i'm reckless from nar but not no more, quit at level 52-53
    FlyingDeath
    n00bie

Post  FlyingDeath Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:06 pm

i think its worthless to go on with talk about that shit
    the noob butramas have to accpet who it is or better for all if u ahve so much enemys leave the server....

so i think it can be closed
    Butramas

Post  Butramas Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:41 am

beeing better at kal then someone else means your real life is worse then the other? Thats just beeing naive... saying the other has no life is just a general offensive way to say: wow you owned me and I cant take it... Dont be naieve... you cant judge people if you dont know them...

@Junk: I just think its sad you play kal to make friends... its a game on the internet, you don't really make "real" friends on the internet.

@Reckless: I'm geussing you didnt red the whole thing here or your just retarded. If I wont sin I wont have any fun.. thats the whole point of this topic, to have fun without the negative sides... dumbass
    It would be retarted to sin knowing youl most likely lose your items... Ok then let not sin... No one sin... then we just kill mobs. Sounds like fun.

@DarkBever: If you play kalonline cause you enjoy brainless fights against mobs who are that standard (same attacks, mobs look alike, no variation what so ever) it means you enjoy boring things, must mean your life is boring cause you get to enjoy boring things... maybe its you who needs a life

@FlyingDeath: I wont leave the server cause I have enemy's... Thats what I like about kal. I dont give a shit what you guys think of me. And ill enjoy pwning you ingame (you and my so called "enemy's).
    DarkBever
    DarkBever
    Forum Member

Post  DarkBever Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:32 am

you tell me to get a life?
    lol.

You are a good person and nice.... but, Idc, really, but doesn't its say something that all ppl on this forum don't agree with you, only you do?
    Butramas

Post  Butramas Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:26 pm

they dont agree, but their arguements are just weak...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:20 am