Weeds v3 Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weeds v3 Forum

Welcome to Weeds v3 Forum

+5
DarkBever
viTaly
King
Tank
Butramas
9 posters

drop function of assassin masks

Butramas

drop function of assassin masks Empty drop function of assassin masks

Post  Butramas Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:09 pm

Before this weed version I played at diffrent server (P-server) and they managed to remove the drop abillity from assassin masks. So this means you could mask up with your full gear and start killing others. On weed server you cant just sin with your full gear cause youl have to take the risk of dropping your stuff.

You could say that the droprate of the armors/weapons is pretty high and that it wouldnt really matter if you dropped something cause you could get it back very fast. This isn't treu, a gr50+ panter isnt easy to get, nor is a belt or a +16 bow.

So Id like to ask the GM if they could fix the assassin masks so we wont drop our stuff if we get killed during sinning. This will result in lots of pvp actions which is a good thing.
    Tank
    n00bie

drop function of assassin masks Empty Re: drop function of assassin masks

Post  Tank Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:18 pm

Butramas wrote:Before this weed version I played at diffrent server (P-server) and they managed to remove the drop abillity from assassin masks. So this means you could mask up with your full gear and start killing others. On weed server you cant just sin with your full gear cause youl have to take the risk of dropping your stuff.

You could say that the droprate of the armors/weapons is pretty high and that it wouldnt really matter if you dropped something cause you could get it back very fast. This isn't treu, a gr50+ panter isnt easy to get, nor is a belt or a +16 bow.

So Id like to ask the GM if they could fix the assassin masks so we wont drop our stuff if we get killed during sinning. This will result in lots of pvp actions which is a good thing.

I dont agreen about set sins drops to 0.
    High lvls can make one strong sin party all time and kill all players of one area and get respawn solo.
    If set to 0 no1 will come to kill sins in ramp or other place why dont have chance for drops, will only lose time^^
    Butramas

Post  Butramas Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:43 pm

1 strong sin party? How big would this party be? It would be 20 vs the other 300 men on the server. And not everyone in top10 of the ranking are friends. Not the whole top 10 of the ranking would sin togheter. There would always be someone who can kill one of the assassins. then it would be 19 vs 300... No damm sin party could stand their ground keeping whole lost city for themselves. Lost city is a big place.

Imagine if they would only try. Then they would need at least 30-40 men to hold Lost City. In my oppinion that would be fucking great!!! It would be a big assassin war . And If so many people would mask up to try and take over Lost City it would result in great pvp battles.

Also your saying you wouldnt attack assassins if they can't drop??? I play private servers cause you dont need to lvl that much to get alot of good pvp actions. I do it for the pvp. If your telling me you wouldnt attack sins if they wouldnt be able to drop their stuff??? Then your saying you dont really think pvp is that important. Then I wonder if you play kal for the pve??? which would be kinda sad cause pve in kalonline sux.

Its all about the pvp in my oppinion, and to motivate people to pvp more you need to remove the drop function of the assassin masks. Cause the only other way to have nice pvp actions is the castle war but we all know how fucked up castle siege is with all the damm engine exe crashes.
    Tank
    n00bie

Post  Tank Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:58 pm

Butramas wrote:1 strong sin party? How big would this party be? It would be 20 vs the other 300 men on the server. And not everyone in top10 of the ranking are friends. Not the whole top 10 of the ranking would sin togheter. There would always be someone who can kill one of the assassins. then it would be 19 vs 300... No damm sin party could stand their ground keeping whole lost city for themselves. Lost city is a big place.

Imagine if they would only try. Then they would need at least 30-40 men to hold Lost City. In my oppinion that would be fucking great!!! It would be a big assassin war . And If so many people would mask up to try and take over Lost City it would result in great pvp battles.

Also your saying you wouldnt attack assassins if they can't drop??? I play private servers cause you dont need to lvl that much to get alot of good pvp actions. I do it for the pvp. If your telling me you wouldnt attack sins if they wouldnt be able to drop their stuff??? Then your saying you dont really think pvp is that important. Then I wonder if you play kal for the pve??? which would be kinda sad cause pve in kalonline sux.

Its all about the pvp in my oppinion, and to motivate people to pvp more you need to remove the drop function of the assassin masks. Cause the only other way to have nice pvp actions is the castle war but we all know how fucked up castle siege is with all the damm engine exe crashes.

Yes but in HLA only 80+ can go, is easy make one party with 6 strong players and no1 can train more in HLA.

PvP is important sure but if drop sin is seted to 0 will be more hard for guys do pve and get exp.

PvP u take in castle war and in party duel event.

If gm make no drop from sins then alot idiots will start sining in train area all time why dont have chance for drop stuff. With this new players will stop play in server and server will down so fast.

I have alot time in kalonline and i never see one server stay good making this.
    King
    n00bie

Post  King Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:11 pm

i Think assassin droprate should be by 50% so it will be the most fun and if you drop something omg... guys its only a game go kill next assassin and get drop from them =)=)=)
    Butramas

Post  Butramas Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:19 pm

What party duel event?
    castle war is fucked up by engine exe...
    => not that much of pvp action

And you are wrong... No assassin party of 6 men can kill all the others...
    Why would you wanne go HLA in the first place? you get same exp each mob while the mobs have almost 3 times the amount of health as the mobs in LC do. Drops are the same. HLA = bug place, easy to avoid people.

If its really such a damm problem, since you dont like to get sinned while lvling... a solution could be to not allow masking in the training area's... then at least we can sin at temp ramp without dropping stuff.

Euhm... the development on masks which makes you not drop your stuff is pretty new. Not that many servers have that option, what server have you seen go down cause they allow lots of sinning action?

Your exaggerating.... server wont go down fast cause there will be nice pvp actions. All high lvls will sin alot more = means they will lvl less which gives the lower lvls the chance to lvl faster then the higher lvls.

Its not that someone high lvl will mask to only kill lower lvls, I'm sure he would get attacked by other high lvls pretty fast. And if he keeps sinning your ass it means you did something to piss him off. Then you might have dissurved it. Dont you like beeing able to kill someone who's a total retard to you in kalonline?
    Butramas

Post  Butramas Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:23 pm

Ye, lets make it 50%???? omfg

Ye lets just drop that gr60 panter... why not ??? I'm just egging it for fun???? (beeing ironical)
    viTaly
    n00bie

Post  viTaly Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:39 am

I totaly agree with Butramas, its a private server, so dont whine if you get killed by a sin, its more work making a new g50 panther/+16 bow etc. then get the other 2%

This will also improve some rivalary between the guilds I hope, witch would be nice, so we can see some 'wars'

In Sin mode its not about losing gear its about killing people, and if you cant take it to be killed, dont whine, go improve your character, pimp your gear, make new friend, find a guild etc etc etc. find things that will help you to survive from sins.

Also I think some area's should be 'un-sinnable' like d1 and some other places.

ktnxbai.
    DarkBever
    DarkBever
    Forum Member

Post  DarkBever Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:17 am

you are like the highest lvl on server ... u want to sin our asses off and when u finally get hit by somebody u might drop an item lol.. just dont sin with ur best items. affraid
    viTaly
    n00bie

Post  viTaly Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:34 am

Actually, Im lvl 74 Commander. I just like to have some tension on the server, just like you did on naheara Wink

@Dark: Crix hier, als je me nog kent.
    Tank
    n00bie

Post  Tank Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:01 am

Guys know noting about kalonline and stay asking shit like this.

Int server have much more players then weed and dont make drop sins impossible.

If u wanna sin is one risk. If u need pvp make one duel then.

dont allow sin in lvl area is impossible.

we have rule for dont sin in d1 and i see guys sining all time.

my last post about this shit.

cya
    viTaly
    n00bie

Post  viTaly Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:50 pm

Tank wrote:Guys know noting about kalonline and stay asking shit like this.

Int server have much more players then weed and dont make drop sins impossible.

If u wanna sin is one risk. If u need pvp make one duel then.

dont allow sin in lvl area is impossible.

we have rule for dont sin in d1 and i see guys sining all time.

my last post about this shit.

cya

The point im trying to make is that a private server isnt made for the same purpose as the int server. On int you go play for the achievements, on a private you go play for some fast lvling/new builts to try/to sin/to be sinned.

Or if you are just to lazy to level yourself on int.

So thats why you dont wanna lose your gear on a p server. because its simply made for sinning. On real kal its almost impossible to sin anymore, since the assasin masks are insanely overpriced.

So thats why people come to a p server, to sin and they dont wanna lose there +17/17/5/kings/mysterystone g62 1h. (me as example) or a g31+ animal. So thats why I would like to see the sin drops set to zero.

kthnxbai.
    Butramas

Post  Butramas Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:14 pm

1)If people ignore the rules by sinning in d1 then its up to the GM's to make sure that it never happends again (by banning them). They havent done this yet and thats why there are still sins in d1. It is possible to not allow assassins in certain area's. GM's just have to 24 hour bann people if they ignore these rules. But that means kssers in those area will have the upperhand and they will not be stopped if they ks. In this case the GM's have to come... and GM's wouldn't wanne spend their whole day kicking/banning kssers.

2)Also never compare int server with P-servers Wink

3)For example another guy is pissing you off, you wanne kill him but his an IC. You can't kill an IC of same lvl (unless with berserk or EE, but they have large cooldowns so it sux). As assassin you could suprise him and kill him. This will piss him off and you will enjoy this!
    And what if he doesn't even accept your duels... then its just plain boring.

4)Your saying that we cant mask in certain lvl area's like the dungeons. But if you expect us to mask without our gear (so with noob gear) where do you expect us to sin? Will we sin at ramp? So it will be you in clean gr60/55 armor, gr59/60 weapon(clean) without accesoires and without egg VS 4 others with full pimped gr60 armor, pimped gr62 weapon, pimped accesoires and a nice egg... Hmmmm ye that sounds like alot of fun. Maybe to you it does??? Then it just means your one of them guys who never masks himself, who just gangbangs other sins to kill them and then to say "owned" while you never actually killed him yourself.

We need to have the drop function of assassinmasks removed
    Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation bounce bounce bounce Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    DarkBever
    DarkBever
    Forum Member

Post  DarkBever Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:13 pm

Sin just must drop.

I sinned many times on int server, and dropped g50 revenge gloves once at the time they where 70kk (i invested lots of real money on it that time, only reason i got g60 there etc.)

and also dropped a g32 panther, +5 hp ring .. and like 2 months ago my g55 +1 despo gloves and clean g50 boots..

Never complained about it, and yeah i tried to get them back.. Wink
    But 90% of the time some lame fag picks the drop and won't give it back.
    But i'ts not a rule to give the drop back. Wink

So just put your items you don't want to drop in storage... like ex. belt, high grade animal... +16 weapons...
    like everyone does, or just take the risk.. pale

_______
    en ja Crix ken ik nog wel ja Razz affraid
    King
    n00bie

Post  King Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:33 pm

agreee =)
    FlyingDeath
    n00bie

Post  FlyingDeath Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:20 pm

omg....
    if u don´t wanna drop something...don´t sin thats the risk .
    don´t cry *buhuhu my stuff blablabla* don´t sin then u don´t drop

and @ Butramas

LOOOOOL big pvp battle at LC

sure sure only high lvls lvling there then and whats with the lower lvls?
    they can´t win if 1-2 guilds mask up and go to LC

same like 100 lvl 10 archer vs 1 lvl 60 warcher with g60

thats all shit let it liek it is

!
    Tank
    n00bie

Post  Tank Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:47 pm

Little nub Butramas think g60 bof despotic or g62 17/17/7 weapons in private server have some importance. lol
    U take nice stuff and gms restart server each 2 week. lol

In int server one g60 part u can sell for real money and sins can drop.
    In one private server where g60 part drop each minute u think good sins dont drop?

go away Butramas, u know noting about kalonline.
    Fokme
    n00bie

Post  Fokme Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:05 pm

like you do Tank?
    Butramas

Post  Butramas Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:17 pm

So we cant sin cause we dont wanne drop our stuff? wow that sounds like alot of fun on weed server, you cant sin and castle siege is fucked up... But hey the duels are FUN Suspect

P-servers are all about sinning...

I dont know anything about kalonline? yet i seem to pwn at every P-server I play hmmmm.... your the one who doesnt wanne get sinned. I don't really play int server but I'm sure no one on INT server goes sinning with gr60 gear.
    And no, a gr60+ panter isnt easy to get cause you need to rely on the exp events. Since I dont like to pimp and I dont have any hacks for this... I dont enjoy dropping my bow to some damm noobs who just jump you with their whole party.
    Dont tell me I dont know anything about kalonline... I know everything there is to know about kalonline private servers.

well since you guys are just a bunch of pussy's who just seem to play kal for pve and duels... then just dont allow sins at lost city. Then at least let us sin at fort ramp with our gear, so the noobs can just lvl and duel at lost city.

This calls for a poll cheers
    FlyingDeath
    n00bie

Post  FlyingDeath Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:22 pm

like Tank said u know nothing about kalonline

get it thats your risk if u wanna sinn if u wont don´t do it

p-servers are not for sinning
    that are servers for may lvling faster but at most for bring fun to the ppl
    and the whole sin with not drop is the biggest shit in forum atm so stop crying now and let it how it is!!!!

EDIT: and plz plz plz plz stop flaming here in the board about dropping with sin
    accept it our leave the server but stop this flaming i wont change anything!
    Butramas

Post  Butramas Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:00 pm

P-servers are there to bring fun to the people??? Maybe some people enjoy sinning and think that its fun???

Sure I know nothing about kal.... I mean... If id want to remove the drop abillity from the assassin masks. Damm what a noob would I be right? There is no way I know lots of things about kalonline when i'm proposing to remove the drop abillity from the assassin masks... (= thats how you guys think)

Already putted a POLL out. Not that I care now, server is gonne get resetted anyways... again... tongue
    junk
    Posting Well

Post  junk Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:48 am

Butramas wrote:Also your saying you wouldnt attack assassins if they can't drop??? I play private servers cause you dont need to lvl that much to get alot of good pvp actions. I do it for the pvp. If your telling me you wouldnt attack sins if they wouldnt be able to drop their stuff??? Then your saying you dont really think pvp is that important. Then I wonder if you play kal for the pve??? which would be kinda sad cause pve in kalonline sux.

I understand your point of view but there's one major hole in your theory.
    where's the fun in killing a sin when knowing he won't drop anything, and that killing the sin will mean nothing at all.
    ah nice, you killed him, he can choose to RB and mask up again. repeat cycle.
    what exactly would be the difference between that, and killing pve?

there's a certain balance between frequency and excitement.
    the more frequency, the less excitement, and vice versa.
    imagine having 7 wars per week, that'd suck don't you think?
    war is awesome, because it's the highlight of the week. (of the kal-week that is)
    again pointing to the fact that the less frequent something happens, the more excited you are about it.
    if every time I port to LC, I see like 15 sins.. what's the point?
    fun for a day maybe, then it'll get boring.
    Butramas

Post  Butramas Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:26 pm

Then make it personal. Make enemy's in the game, thats what I always do and thats one of the reason so many people hate me ingame cheers

If you really piss someone off, he sais your a noob, you dont have a life, stop crying, basic stuff like that it just feels nice to kill him ingame. Knowing your better then him. Thats where all the excitement comes from
    junk
    Posting Well

Post  junk Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:41 pm

right, so let's all insult some people to get in a fight.
    that way, pvp is more fun..

I play kal to make friends, not enemies.

oh and besides, killing someone has nothing to do with being better than him,
    it just means he has more of a real life than you do.
    Reckless
    n00bie

Post  Reckless Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:31 pm

if ur to scared to loose ur items when sin, then obviously.. dont sin :S

you contradict your self alot too.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:22 am