Weeds v3 Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weeds v3 Forum

Welcome to Weeds v3 Forum

CW Bugged? Perhaps?

Bacon
    n00bie

CW Bugged?  Perhaps? Empty CW Bugged? Perhaps?

Post  Bacon Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:37 am

Well it's a long shot, but i recently came from the "NewKal" private server after spending a few days there, keep on the forums browsing and stuff though, anyways, due to people complaining about a connection issue, this might be the problem.

But like i said, it's a long shot but it might be the problem everyone's having, the next few sentences and the 1 link is from the NewKal forums, if this is not allowed please delete the link and i'll just post the quoted text.

Every week, when war starts, the server is down for six hours, it could possibly be that the new auto war command is bugged?

Maybe you could revert back to the old war system where it automatically starts and ends, rather than relying on a gm command?...

The rest of the quote (After the ...) is him and his life, non-Kal orientated, hence why it isn't there).

This person's grammar & punctuation was horrible, so i tidied it up a bit Smile

Although i've never ever had any problems with Kal Online, this might be the solution to everyone's C/L issues and possibly even the Anti-Hacking bugging out and closing the Kal Online client. I dunno, like i said, just a maybe.

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 3:28 pm